PDA

View Full Version : Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

SpyHunterUK
29-08-04, 08:12 PM
Saw this Film Today, for some reason it was released over in the cinema nearest me on the 27/08, was meant to be nationwide on the 20/08 according to Empire.

Great Film, loads of laughs, go see it! 8.5/10!

gob
01-09-04, 03:03 PM
Saw this today - fantastic!!!

If you like Ben Stiller - go see it
If you like Vince Vaughn - go see it
If you like funny films - go see it

This is a classic US sports movie but you forget that you know how its gonna end because the laughs just keep on coming all the way through. It is amazing that the same people being hit hard with various object is consistently funy but in this it just is. Great slapstick, great comedy performances, some nice cameos - watch out for David Hasselhoff, Chuck Norris, a very fat William Shatner, Hank Azaria and a very wooden Lance Armstrong.

I give this 9/10 :D

Azreal
01-09-04, 03:10 PM
Im ganna go see it on sunday hopefully, Ive been meaning to see it for some time now, (btw Gob how about them yankees lastnight,lol)

gob
01-09-04, 05:08 PM
Yeah it brought tears to me eyes!! Tear of laughter :) I mean 22-0!!! :lol:

Azreal
01-09-04, 05:12 PM
rotfl, I knew it would :)

HUNTER
01-09-04, 07:01 PM
i'll hopefully be seeing this on the 14th after I've sorted my college stuff out.

Crippler2032
01-09-04, 07:08 PM
Might go see this tomorrow cause i am a massive Vince Vaughn fan. Am also hoping to see The Chronicles of Riddick, and then Collateral when its released.

Azreal
01-09-04, 07:28 PM
Vince vaughn rules , he aparently might be getting his own talk show on cbs in the states as the host is leaving to go do a show on espn radio, and the producers of that show are very fond of Vince , I dont really care about Riddick tbh, Id like to see Collateral as well , as its directed by Micheal Mann who also directed Heat one of my favourate films

wintermute
15-04-05, 09:58 PM
Further adventures in "Rob catches up with movies everyone else saw months ago" - this is an absolutely cracking film. I was laughing out loud most of the way through, and then the bit after the credits with Ben Stiller was just hilarious :)

Rob

gob
16-04-05, 02:16 AM
****ing Chuck Norris ;)

wintermute
16-04-05, 06:28 PM
Proof that fact is stranger than fiction - 'Extreme Dodgeball (http://www.challenge.co.uk/extremedodgeball/index.html)' showing right now on Challenge (121 on Sky Digital).

Rob

Sc00by
16-04-05, 06:45 PM
Yes I saw that a few days ago. S wouldn't let me watch it though :(