PDA

View Full Version : Knight rider

Marvin T Martian
16-06-05, 11:27 AM
hey up rumour has it that David Hasslehoff is doing a remake of the classic 80's sit com :D

been trying to find some info on it but have found nothing yet

helios
16-06-05, 12:17 PM
ooooh. Sounds good, if it isn't cheap and cheesy.

Azreal
16-06-05, 12:27 PM
another rumour is that KITT wont talk

Sc00by
16-06-05, 01:37 PM
Noooo KITT has to talk - that was the point... ;)

Be interesting to see it remade, can't be any worse than the original was...

Azreal
16-06-05, 02:01 PM
I agree otherwise Kitt would just be another Herbie.

Marvin T Martian
16-06-05, 02:14 PM
Apparently david hasslehoff said that he wouldn't do it unless kitt talks. it took 2 years negotiation and he pulled if off lol. The car talks. I don't think it will have the orignal voice though and what would be the point if kitt is just a car and didn't speak, thats the charm. All we would have is another james bond spin off if he didn't.

It's also supposed to be big budget as well, like the new dukes of hazzard and starsky and hutch. If it's in the same vein as those two i'll be up to see it but if it takes it self two seriously like the other previous shit movie incarnations then were doomed before it starts

Brisk4
16-06-05, 07:09 PM
wow that talking car was always sharp

[OLSC]LtTomWoolley
16-06-05, 07:25 PM
The Hass is now old enough to play Devon, isn't he?

Dusted
07-09-06, 01:01 PM
Alledgedly this is the pic if the new KITT - looks a bit sus to me tho.... :?:

KITT (http://i75.imagethrust.com/images/2A9Z/view-image/eyes-only.html)

Lestat
07-09-06, 02:08 PM
That looks like the Koneigsagg CCR which is probably the sweetest most powerful car in the known universe. Las I heard on the movie was they were going to make it so it appeals to the fast and the furious fans. Lots of action. But I can't find anything on it know apart form that The Hoff may not be the lead.