PDA

View Full Version : Fire bomb

Poo Bear
12-08-05, 08:35 PM
not too happy with this mod, getting killed for other peoples tk's....defeats the object of the game really :(

McBain
12-08-05, 08:47 PM
I thought it basically just counted down and then set fire to someone, rather than just setting fire to them straight away, no?

Sorry, not had much chance to play on the servers much the last week. The few times I saw this used, that is all that happened?

Damn It Im Shite Tonight
12-08-05, 10:12 PM
I've not seen the firebomb yet but with the amount of people I see die I'm guessing it's a pretty big explosion. You ought to keep it in, it's funny just to see the players trying to get away from the guy that's ticking, pure panic! :D

Sir Kunmskull
13-08-05, 12:25 AM
could be a good tactical move get the guys ticking to run into the opperstion

Elmer
13-08-05, 09:22 AM
It gets the thumbs down from me.

I don't see why the whole of a team should get blown up because of the Tker.

This is just going to encourage people to tk clanmates/friends on purpose so they can get to be the "cool" firebomb and blow up their team

This will get old very quickly

McBain
13-08-05, 10:56 AM
I still need someone to explain how others get killed? The only times I've seen it, its just the one guy that dies? Can he pass it on to others? How so?

Crippler2032
13-08-05, 10:57 AM
i would assume from what they are saying that its like a grenade going off?

i've not managed to see one yet, seen the countdown a few times but not seen the player involved

McBain
13-08-05, 11:13 AM
No, cause when the time hits zero, the guy just gets set alite?

Crippler2032
13-08-05, 11:25 AM
the way i thought of it was they get set alite at the start and blow up at 0... will have to get helios on the server and find out

Monkfish
13-08-05, 03:07 PM
When somebody gets turned into a Firebomb, they have 10 seconds until little beams come out of said person, and anybody that these beams touch, they get set on fire...it is THE most annoying punish i've ever seen. There's no reason that the entire round should be ruined by some idiot TK'er.

Freezebomb is also like this, if it gets you, you get frozen on the spot, and when you shoot your gun it flies out of your hands after about 3 bullets.

Fire/freezebomb doesn't just work on line of sight..i've been on T's inside the building and have been frozen in place by a CT outside the building

they REALLY need to be removed :x

helios
13-08-05, 03:48 PM
Ya, i had a quick look into it on Friday with elmer before i left for scotland. From i can see, they are more aimed at punishing the WHOLE team, funny, but really really annoying. there removal has my vote.

McBain
13-08-05, 05:00 PM
Righto, I've disabled the beams and made it so it only effects the player selected. There is still a count down (I think) but no-one else gets effected. Okay?

Monkfish
13-08-05, 05:45 PM
Hurray!

Poo Bear
14-08-05, 07:25 PM
thanks it was really pissing me off, ppl where tk'in each other just to use it :( not fun