PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Tinnitus and speed server?

Tinnitus
02-09-05, 10:40 PM
hello all, just thought i'll say hi as i been on your assault server, and i have lots of fun there!!!

also whats up with the speed server? and if it returns would it be possilble for me to put my maps onto it?

Niax
02-09-05, 10:43 PM
hey, the speed server is down to compensate for the lagging problems on the other three servers, adding the speed kinda pushed it over the edge

helios
02-09-05, 10:49 PM
maby, we don't know - mcbain is playing about with settings to improve performance.

McBain
03-09-05, 07:31 AM
Hi Tinnitus :welcome:

I'm trying to get stability back on the 3 main servers. I've removed a few things we've added over the last couple of weeks and then infact doing a fresh install of them all.

If things stabalize again, I will be doing some experimenting and we may try and get the speed server back up. It's funny, I didn't think that many people had been on it, but a fair few have noticed it has gone...

Also, what are 'your maps'? Ones you've made yourself? Do you have a download link?

Tinnitus
03-09-05, 09:03 AM
my map's are maps i build, i used to have a couple on my oldclans server but they have all run away to World Of Warcraft(scum!!), so the Css side of the clan have died :(

any way i basicly my maps are small and fast, and a good laugh, for example "tmpVSmac" 1 small round room, lots of wall's and pillers to hide behind and all sort of nade's on the floor. and if it would be possible to put them on your speed server if it return's id start building maps again. i would build big maps but my comp cant hack it :( silly hamster wheel.

helios
03-09-05, 10:52 AM
sure we can do that, and i'm sure we can find you a few more hamsters lurking under some furniture of something.....