PDA

View Full Version : Yet another server idea

chunk
14-11-05, 08:44 PM
ive jus been on another server and found it was a deathmatch server, how bout a deathmacth server is set up, i tihnk it would be good cause it shoudl stop people that only play for rank on other servers, i admit i play for rank sometimes but not all the time.

but i did notice a few bugs with it, there arnt many spawn points and also u can spawn at the same place as someone else.

so how bout u admin people set up a deathmatch server and see how it goes

bones
14-11-05, 08:49 PM
nice idea chunk but as you said: sometimes you would spawn at the same place as other people. how can that be fixed? i dont think you can change spwning points unless you edit the map. but i dont know much about it so dont take my word for it!

helios
14-11-05, 09:04 PM
nice idea, but the "comical" servers, like DM, are not really opur style, not to mention we do not really have the capacity to run any more servers. ZH is different, as it is a team game, sort of.

chunk
14-11-05, 09:20 PM
yeah but like i said it should stop people playing for rank

can u start a poll on it

jezzag
14-11-05, 09:29 PM
Nah Deathmatches Suck Everyone Blazing Around Shooting God Knows Who

Thats What I Hated In HLF2 Online What The Hell Is Going On ?

Peace

chunk
14-11-05, 09:33 PM
u dont ave to go on that server other people might like it :p

*edit* by pitchblack, merged two posts, guys stop double posting.They were having a conversation no double posting in my eyes

if they put the server on

Fat Tony
15-11-05, 12:06 PM
Like Helios said, Its not our style, if you want "comical" then people can go to the custom map server. otherwise we keep the maps that everyone seems to love and enjoy. Plus servers like that attract alot of the younger generation, and some of them can be very offencive, (no offence to those little people who are cool) and us assault players get enough of that already ;). If you're talking about this as a good way of increasing people awareness about LNY then its a good idea, otherwise, I dont really think we "need" another comical server. Plus we're increasing our numbers anyway ;)

Kbrothers
15-11-05, 03:21 PM
Like Helios said, Its not our style, if you want "comical" then people can go to the custom map server. otherwise we keep the maps that everyone seems to love and enjoy. Plus servers like that attract alot of the younger generation, and some of them can be very offencive, (no offence to those little people who are cool) and us assault players get enough of that already ;). If you're talking about this as a good way of increasing people awareness about LNY then its a good idea, otherwise, I dont really think we "need" another comical server. Plus we're increasing our numbers anyway ;)

indeed. Deathmatch causes too much stress - i mean u get peopel watching the spawn points etc.... anger rising.... anger rising.... boom!

chunk
15-11-05, 04:08 PM
put the camp meter on should stop em watchin spawn point

dre
15-11-05, 04:35 PM
Yeh i agree there are manyy people my age who think they are hard by giving people abuse through the computer.