PDA

View Full Version : Flightplan

briktopp
03-02-06, 09:45 AM
Jodie Foster makes all the right moves in the face of adversity again! getting a bit bored of this theme - too much of a feminist undertone to who her film choices if you ask me.

The plot is simply too unbelievable for it to work. Dont get me wrong it shares some of the same traits that made panic room such a good thriller but its no where near as good.

At least its short!

3/10

McBain
03-02-06, 09:48 AM
Give us a rough run down of the plot then, without giving anything away of course :)

briktopp
03-02-06, 10:12 AM
ok... Jodie Foster prepares to take a flight from Berlin to her native New York with her recently deceased husband in the planes hold. He has died under mysterious circumstances. With Foster aboard the plane is her daughter...or is she!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

BaDBoY UK
03-02-06, 10:47 AM
I watched this a while back, and at the end I could not help but feel something was missing from the film. Big names do not make a good film (eg. Alexander) so even with Sean Bean's small appearence as the Captain of the flight, the film just does not have enough there to be called great, maybe edgeing into good .... just!!!

What I did find good was the fact that I suspected everyone throughout the film, but there was a point I finally guessed the plot - shame really because I hate being able to know the entire plot of a mystery/suspense film before it finishes :roll: